Arya (hereinafter referred as “Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and expects its users to do the same. It is the Company’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In accordance with the intellectual property laws, as applicable, in India, the Company aims to respond to allegations raised by any person, individual, or an entity or any person authorised to act on behalf of the foregoing parties (collectively referred to as “Holder”) concerning the material posted, uploaded or shared on or through the service operated by the Company without authorization from the Holder which holds the intellectual property right in respect of such material. In the event that the user is the owner of the intellectual property right in any of the material on the Company’s website and does not consent to the use of your material in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of this website, the user is requested to contact the Company by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by providing the information requested herein.
The Company will acknowledge any such compliant within [7 (seven)] working days of receipt.
The user (“Complainant”) must provide the information mentioned hereinbelow to successfully lodge a complaint with the Company:
1. Name, address and contact details of the Complainant;
2. Description of the work with adequate information to identify the work;
3. Details establishing that the complainant is the owner or exclusive licensee of intellectual property in the work;
4. Details establishing that the copy of the work which is the subject matter of transient or incidental storage is an infringing copy of the work owned by the Complainant and that the allegedly infringing act is not covered under Section 52 or any other act that is permitted under the Copyright Act, 1957;
5. The uniform resource locator or other details of the location where transient or incidental storage of the work is taking place;
6. Details of the person, if known, who is responsible for uploading the work infringing the intellectual property right of the Complainant; and
7. Undertaking that the Complainant shall file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy and produce the orders of the competent court having jurisdiction, within a period of 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of receipt of the notice.
8. A statement of the Complainant that the Complainant in good faith believes that the disputed use is not authorized by the Holder, its agent, or under the applicable law.
9. The designated officer for sending aforementioned information regarding the infringement can be reached at the following address:
Name: Deekshith Marla
Address: Lithasa Technologies Pvt Ltd, 3A 103, WeWork,
Chromium, Powai, 400076.
Upon receiving a proper complaint, the Company will review and scrutinize it and remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material if the allegation is confirmed and will further inform the infringer of the same.
Please note that in the event of any misrepresentation by the Complainant regarding the alleged infringement, the Complainant will be held liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees.
The Complainant further acknowledges that in the event that the Complainant is unable to or fails to produce orders to the Company from a court of competent jurisdiction for refraining from facilitating access to such material as is alleged to be infringed, within 21 (twenty one) days of raising a complaint, the Company shall not be obligated to respond to any further notice in relation thereto
It is further clarified that the Company is not liable for any consequences whatsoever due to removal or non-removal of any such material as stated above.
If the Complainant believes that its own copyrighted material has been removed from the website of the Company in error, the Complainant may submit a written complaint to our designated officer regarding the same for further actions.